Need Some Quick Advice? Or more in-depth help?
I’m a small business consultant.
What does a consultant do? We are subject matter experts (SMEs) who are able to provide information and expertise that may not currently exist within your business. Consultants are engaged for a specific project and when completed, the relationship ends. Since you are not adding another employee to your business, a consultant is able to work completely independently to satisfy the goals of the project.
I hold an MBA in Management with a concentration in Small Business/Entrepreneurship. I am also a Senior Certified HR professional. and a Certified Financial Education Instructor.
Combining my education along with my background working for some of the largest corporations in the world, I have chosen to help my fellow small business owners as they move along the entrepreneurship journey.
I have worked with hundreds of individuals as they sought to establish or grow their businesses. This is across all sorts of industries including coaching, retail storefronts, teaching, e-commerce, fitness and consulting. Not only do I teach new entrepreneurs, but, I work with them as well to move through blockages as they improve their business.
You can find me teaching as a part of the Live Richer Academy as well as in my own classes. I want to continue empowering women to start and grow their businesses so that they can transform their own lives. If that meshes with your own ideas, I would love to work with you.
Since I’m totally transparent, my individual programs are below.
Private Client Consultations
- I can call you and we’ll work through your current issue together for an hour.
- We can craft an eight-week plan together. We’ll then chat 1 time per week for an hour. Plus, you can e-mail or ping me. I answer my clients with top priority during normal business hours.
- Done for you business service. Tell me what you want to do and I will get everything set up for you.
- Gab Session – $400. You call me. We’ll talk. You leave with a plan.
- Small Busines Incubator $1,997
- Eight Week Game Plan – $5,000 starting
- Business In a Box – let’s talk!